weet!! new new template!! so pretty in Jesus name!! i'm currently stuck with reports and datasheets!! school school school. but daddy says i can cast all worries and cares to Him. Him alone shall carry all this burden. cos my Jesus has done a great job. an overpayment for my everthingy! only with him i can have everything! By myself i can do nothing! NOTHING!!
yeah!! hari raya haji? or pausa? oh yeah!! a public holiday!! an undeserved unearned unmerited rest day!! oh hallelujah. sleep sleep all my way till 4pm! weet! undeserved unearned rest all because he loved me!
oh loves loves!!
have been watchin korean dramas and fascinating about my hubby!! oh nono~! i need Jesus! i need my daddy to guard my heart and extra extra protection!! praise God i've Jesus!!
John 5:30 30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
yesh daddy!! i do not want to seek my own will but your will! YOUR WILL!! ((=